Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Its rare that my sister and I have these little sms chit chat sessions given our somewhat rocky relationship.I still remember always getting into an argument with her.There was even this time during lunch I splashed my cup of water at her.I am not a very nice brother am i.

At camp today I happened to run into Kristy's boyfriend who is doing reservist in my airbase.Kristy is my sisters good friend.I was recognised at Joanna's brother.Hmm...So i thought I message my sis to tell her.

me:I just saw Kristy's boyfriend at my airbase.

sis:is it?oh ya.he is doing his reservist now.you spoke to him?

me:no.he did.he recognised me.I was wondering which admirer of yours from school was he.

sis:very funny.I am surprised he recognised you.

me:why not.I have a very charming face.

sis.please.what charming face.

I know its kinda trivial.Not much of a substance.But its one of the rare conversations the both of us get to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home