Friday, May 19, 2006

Well...I am all packed and in about an hrs time will be leaving for the airport to catch a flight to Bangkok.This whole trip happened rather quickly and its a first for me flying on budget airline and staying at a hotel that cost 75sing for 3 nights.haha.Its gonna be a trip I am looking forward to nonetheless with the camp guys.For those who are wondering,I didnt pack any condoms cos I wont be needing them.haha

Gotta buy lots of stuff and I have a feeling I would come back with excess baggage.Half of which goes to stuff for friends and family.I kinda feel like I am buying stuff for the whole world.Not that I mind getting stuff for friends but the past week any tom,dick and harry in camp has been asking me to buy lighter,t-shirts,alcohol,ciggies and boxers.I dont mind buying and I would love to get everyone something.But its just a bit much.I will try and get everyone something.Mom,dad,sis,bro,the guys,val,cherie,chia(if yr back),joy,dre,ben,mel,church pple and the list goes on i think.yikes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home