Thursday, June 15, 2006

Got into Sydney at 5 this morning.Good flight with rather good food.As long as there is ice cream and no crying babies I am satisfied.Didnt manage to sleep much so when I got to the hotel I slept a fair bit before heading out to lunch.Staying at darling harbour.Room has got quite a nice view of the harbour and I got a big room and big bathroom to myself.King size bed all to myself.haha.

Been a rather boring day.Just hanging with my parents.Dont really talk much with them and I am just trailing along.Hopefully tmr will be better goin down into the city to shop.Its rather cold and although I keep saying I am not cold,I am freezing my ass off.And my conditioner spilled andmy moisturiser tube broke.Terrible cos now I dont know how to carry my moisturiser and its a new tube tt cost 35buckeroos.Freaking hell man!Rather tired so gonna go rest.Hopefully i can meet up with eric tmr.

Somehow,I miss things back in singapore.Friends and everything.But I am glad for this getaway so I dont hv to think abt stuff and the problems tt hv been bugging me.Will be back tues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home