Saturday, June 10, 2006

Had a rather weird dream last night.Dreamt that I had to travel back in time to when my siblings and I were kids and I had to protect them from chaos.In the dream,I stepped into my house,it was exactly like my house before i renovated it with the parquet flooring,funiture in the exact arrangement.I dreamt that the scene outside was chaotic,it was like in the X-men3 movie.Damn weird.And somehow,all I ever did was to sit on my brothers bed to hug him and cover his ears from all the loud noises and assure him everything was alright.When i was dreaming,I just had this immense sense of warmth and comfort.Somehow,it felt so real.The dream is still stuck in my mind.
Watched the dvd of Rent today.It was heart wrenching watching how the characters in the movie had to deal with deaths within their group,heartbreak and how through it they supported each oter.The music was incredible,with an amazing cast.I almost teared watching some of those scenes.But didnt dare cos my sis and bro were watching.
The heart may freeze or it can burn.
The pain will ease if I can learn.
There is no future, there is no pastI live this moment as my last.
There's only us, there's only this .
Forget regret, or life is yours to miss.
No other road, no other way.
No day but today.
~RENT~
-Another Day-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home