Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Found some of my childhood pictures.Was bored and dad had bought a scanner so decided to try it out.I dont really miss my childhood,although it was a period of innocence and simplicity.Things are definitely a lot more complicated now and it will get that way as we grow older.
You see how the people around you change.You see how you change,and how you aim for different things.You see how friends come and go.You will see how the landscape changes.When change happens,we gotta learn how to deal with the change and adapt.
I cant really remember what it was like being a kid and maybe its because i chose not to remember.I chose to remember the present and hope for the future.We cant always live in the past and wish to relive the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home