Monday, July 17, 2006

the arts class of 2004

joy,sean & Jon's performance

Arts Reunion was Saturday was a really good chance to catch up with people you dont really meet up with on a regular basis.I thought the turnout this year was really good.It wasnt really massive but it was good enough.And Joy Boo's voice never fails to captivate.her voice is just amazing.Someone should really sign her and make her a star.
the 2 vassar undergrads
val&joy.
Went back to school for a while today.Just to drop by the say hi to the teachers.It was council investiture after all.Some thing just never change.It was almost like watching myself during investiture.Except this time I was watching my brother.I was nice to catch up with the teachers to see how they were all doing.Somehow,in school,even now when I go back,everything seems so innocent.Miss the good ole AC days.I gotta admit,it feels a little weird to be back in school.
Was sitting in the pantry having lunch with 2 of the teachers and this econs lecturer came in and she used to lecture my faculty.She was a terror during lectures slamming microphones and bottles on the table when she was angry when we made too much noise.She was surprised to see me there and thought I was somebody else.When my teacher told her its Tim Chek and not the person she thought I was,she exclaimed,"OH!you look so different.Last time you were so fair,you used to look like the indoor kind of person who plays chess".I wasnt sure whether I should have felt like it was a compliment.Stories from my batch just started coming up.All of them nolstagic of my batch.It was a good lunch with the teachers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home