Monday, June 26, 2006

Wakeboarding on Thursday was fun.I managed to have a couple of good runs.I am still considered a newbie when it comes to wakeboarding.The only thing I dread about wakeboarding is the water,when you fall,the water sometimes rushes into your nostrils and yr mouth and the feeling is terrible.

While waiting for my turn to come that day,I made a comparison between wakeboarding and life,and while this might seem a little far fetched,wakeboarding is a bit like life.When your wakeboarding,you have to have the right technique and the right posture to be able to ride the wake well.Thats where board control comes in too.To me,it seems like life because in order to ride the wakes of life,you need the right "techniques", to find your footing so that you can get past whatever life throws at you.

Wakeboarders love to do tricks.During the session,the coach was telling my friends to get the right timing and the right posture in order to get the best results.Thats life for us.Sometimes,in life,its not just the results that are important,its the journey.If we want things to work out for us,we gotta do things the right way,because its not the destination thats the most important.The journey is just as important.When you do it right,you can see and feel the difference instead of cheating yourself.


I am really not sure what has gotten my mind up in knots,but lately I have really been paranoid about the kind of person I am becomming.I just dont think I am treating my friends the way they should be treated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home