Thursday, June 29, 2006

Superman was only alright.Think the hype about superman was over rated.So much about superman having an emotional side.It was very subtle and if you werent paying attention you would not have seen it.The thing about superman is that it is too much of a fantasy.To be an overall good guy and be able to fly.Really questionable.If you are an ardent fan or want to see what the hype is about then by all means go catch the show.Or else wait for free movie passes or wait for the DVD to come out.JC fell asleep during the show.HE told Sam the show was so good that he fell asleep.Haha.

Dinner tonight with AC people was great.It was nice catching up with them over dinner.Good to have ash and caleb back.I miss those days in school where we would all see each other at the void deck in between lessons and just sit around and pass time.I really had fun.

Sometimes,I think I am playing with my own mind and driving myself crazy.I have to constantly remind myself to let go and chill.Frankly,lately I have been wondering with I often cross the line with the things I say,with the liberties I take with people.Anyone who thought I was nice to start with probably thinks that I am a monster.I dont wanna be a monster to the people around me.Its not who I wanna be.But it has somehow become me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home