Thursday, July 27, 2006























I am a tad burnt from tuesday afternoon at sentosa with some of my colleagues.I took half day off to accompany Sam and bernie and some other guys.It was a good change of environment and a great day to be by the beach.Been a long time since I spent a day at the beach and I had a great deal of fun.Dinner after that at Pasir Panjang was damn good with barbecued seafood and chicken wings, with great dinner conversation to top it all of.No doubt we talked about work but it was still great fun.

Spent the whole day out today with Martin and Andrew and some other ac kids.Been a long time since I have met up with Martin and Andrew too.Although watching Nacho Libre was a rather bad idea.I have never been a great fan of Jack Black and the humor is plain slapstick which wasnt the least bit funny and watching him prance about half naked in spandex for a great deal of the movie was just a bad idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home