Sunday, August 27, 2006

I often wonder how many times we want to take back the things we have said.To undo the things we have done.To be able to go back in time and do after all over again,this time the right way.

I wish I could.To be able to see where I went wrong.To make right whatever I did wrong.To be able to appreciate what I took for granted.Wishing so hard probably wont get me anywhere.

Lately,I feel like I dont fit in anywhere.I feel so displaced.People are going to tell me otherwise.Part of me knows that I am just being paranoid.Despite all of that,I still have this constant conflict.I know its not fair to the people who love me for who I am.I try not to say anything about it and I feel like it is so hard to find someone to talk to and who actually understands what I am saying when I dont even understand myself.All my quirks and irrational thoughts and behaviour.Sometimes,I think normal and sane are not in my dictionary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home