Tuesday, August 29, 2006

footprints in the sand.

Whenever I see footprints at a beach,I am always reminded of this poem about a man having a conversation with God.The man asks God why there are only one set of footprints in the sand especially in times when he has need God the most.Gods reply to the man was that He(God) was there all the time.God was carrying the man through his hardest times.The footprints in the sand were Gods and not the man.

He who we take for granted,He who we always forget is always there.I am no saint.Defenitely far from a good believer of the faith.But I try, and God knows the many times I have fallen and how many times I will keep falling.I admit to having my doubts about God and stuggling with my faith,reconciling my faith with who and what I am.But when I see the footprints in the sand,I know He holds my hand.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home