Saturday, September 23, 2006

"The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of hell, and a hell of heaven"
- John Milton-

The quote, courtesy of cherie toh.This quote really made me think and reflect on how I myself have been tormenting and making myself a living hell.I love chatting with Cherie ,its no holds barred with her and she really knows how to make you feel good.She made me realise something that I should have known a long time ago.I realised that after so long of trying to be like everyone else,I lost myself.

cherie: but u see chek

cherie: God made everyone differently

cherie: he made u such a giving person

cherie: u give so much of yourself and ur time

cherie: and that is something that cannot be copied

cherie: u can cop someone's style or dress sense

cherie: but u cannot copy a person's heart

To everyone else out there who has been trying to be something that they are not,you dont have to be the most popular,the one who can jump the queue at parties,the one who get front row tickets to concerts or the one who mingles with celebs. You should just be who you were meant to be and be able to love yourself for who you are.What is it worth trying to be like everyone else when you were made to special?

...and to cherie toh, my small friend with a big heart, thanks!Thanks for being so honest,so encouraging and for being true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home