Sunday, September 17, 2006

ask me how far i will go for them...
... very far is what i would say. its through small things that you know who your friends are, friends who will be there even when it all falls apart for you.
many people have said,i always wear my heart on my sleeves.i dont hide my emotions easily and i am damn bad at pretending to be happy when i am not.everytime i make a friend,establish something with them,i often give away a part of me.i try my best to be earnest,to be truthful and to go the distance.there are times where many instances, i feel like everything has just gone wrong and there is always someone there to pick me up.or someone to forgive me when i have failed as a friend.
if i were to ask you how far you would go for your friends,would you hesitate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home