Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I came to the conclusion that the past has a habit of revisiting,especially when it concerns un resolved issues. Life somehow has its own strange way or reminding you of issues from the past that you either refused to resolved or simply left hanging.The more you try and shut it,the more it will come back and bug you.You can push the issues away or try and forget about it,but when you least expect it,they will resurface.

Just the other day when i was out with sab and the rest,I bumped into a old friend from secondary school.We used to be good friends but somehow,we stopped talking to each other.I dont even remember why.David and sean went to talk to him and I walked away with sab.It wasnt because I was ashamed to face him,I just didnt know what to say and wanted to avoid an awkward situation.

Today,I happened to know about a conflict between 2 of my colleagues.They are good friends having trained together and work together for a while.It reminded me of a conflict I had with a friend who is my colleague and my superior.Things are fine now,although in all honesty,the relationship has inevitably been strained.I wouldnt say we resolved things,the both of us just tried to move on.While it didnt mean we cleared things up between us,it just prevented things from getting any worse.I wouldnt want to have it any other way honestly.

Life has a way of reminding us of our past,good and bad.it teaches us and helps us mature and reminds us of the inevitable and the things we have to do.To know when to do the right things at the right time.maybe when the past revisits,its probably time to do something about it and close the chapter in our lives that have been previously left unwritten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home