Saturday, September 01, 2007

After being away for so long, I somehow am starting too really miss the food back home. Especially being on this island. I feel rather deprived of really good food.I cant wait to get myself an electric frying pan so I can really get to cook food.Maybe it wont be so bad.

My fridge just died on me today. Its been freezing my milk,my cheese,my water and my beer and just now it tripped my power. Got the security guy to help me put the power back on and we found out that its the fridge. had to borrow Robs fridge space.

Work has been getting rather interesting. Slowly getting used to the routine of work. It sometimes gets hard when it comes to working with people. Its hard especially when the whole corporate world is a whole game. Its like survivor. I hate the way this sounds but its just a whole game where only the smartest survives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home