Friday, June 15, 2007

The process of making friends is always tough. It gets all the more harder when you find out that someone is being a hypocrite. A two faced ass. All the bitching and unhappiness behind your back, but in front of you he smiles,laughs and acts like he is your friend. On top of that, getting someone to write his assignments. I have never ever felt so strongly that good and honest work is not worth anything.

I never asked for the whole bleeding world to fall madly in love with me and fawn over me. I never asked to appear to be the most flipping popular guy in the whole wide world. And so there is one thing I hate the most. Hate is an understatement. I detest. That is someone who is a hypocrite. I hate sneaking around, lying and hypocrisy.

Ask me not to be so straight forward. Sorry. I cant. I am horrible and terrible with hiding my feelings. And make no mistake about it ladies and gentlemen, I am definitely not apologising for this flaw. These are things I have never been able to stand for and dont think I ever will. But if that day comes that I fall into that trap. Give me a kick.

I have given up being angry. Its more disappointed anger. So much for friendships uh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home