Saturday, May 26, 2007

Its been quite a while. School is slowly coming to an end for the term. I am done with all the practical components and most of my assignments. All the theory tests are all coming up soon.

Been working the restaurant in school this week. Will be for the next 2 weeks. It has been interesting so far. Frustrating sometimes especially when you realise that there are people who talk more than they work. I really think I crack under pressure though. Bad habit of mine to get stressed out easily.

I have been having fun interacting with customers. Most of them are the senior citizen age demographic. Been getting quite good customers so far. One of my guests gave me a piece of advise. He said " you should come out of your shell more and not be so shy and get embarressed easily." He isnt exactly wrong. I realised more than ever, that I get red in the face so easily.

There is this whole inertia my brian is experiencing when it comes to studying. I know I really should get down to actually doing revision but I cant bring myself to do it. ok. I probably could but I guess I dont want to enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home