Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So...its back to school already. Been watching Korean drama since Sunday night. Finally finished watching it this afternoon. I did my work as well. Although I should have probably done more.

Somehow these few days after the trip I feel kind of heavy hearted. It somehow comes from realising all over again who my good friends are. After Melbourne and Brisbane, just hanging out with friends. Real friends whom I have worked with, gone through shit with. Coming back to Adelaide, everything just seems to frivolous. All the relationships with people around just seems like fluff.

I am to a certain extent probably missing home a bit more than I was. I hate to admit it. But maybe I do. Back to the grind again. Maybe once I plunge back into the whole world of rushing and balancing I will be fine. Sounds like escapism but thats what I am good at.

1 Comments:

Blogger j said...

korean dramas are good for the soul. heheheh. =)

- jac.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home