Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I am back in Adelaide. The weather is a lot cooler which is good. I like it. Although I end up shivering every morning when I wake up.

In latest news. I suddenly got my room mate. Ok. Not so sudden but it kinda happened rather quickly. There was a bit of a screw up with things so Peter packed up everything and moved across the street to my apartment in an afternoon. I thought it was madness. Everything should work out fine. I am glad I got the room mate so things are a bit easier and hes quite a cool guy and he cooks korean food cos his mom is half korean.haha.Oh yeah.

I finally got my broadband up. Finally, its been a month long wait plus all the problems trying to get it to work. I did it myself. Ok not really myself. You catch my drift. So i am quite happy. I was cooking eggs and bacon yesterday and the pan seriously sucked. The egg got stuck to the pan cos the oil mixed with the egg when I poured the egg into the pan. It was so hard to scrub the pan I just threw it away.I bought a new one.

The school industry placement department told me today that I got the job at Hamilton Island. Start date is 23 July. I can be back for your wedding cousin! Although I am not so sure if I can come back for yan's wedding and moms birthday and christmas. Shit. Apparently they were really impressed with my answers. I got my job secured. Hopefully. I gotta sort out the december plans now or lack thereof.bah.

http://www.needtoescape.com/Hamilton-Island/Beach-Club.html- check this out.my supposed work place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home