Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Day 3 of school.Got my timetable.Its really starting to remind me a lot about JC days.Schools gonna be quite hectic.Todays the first day I wore my uniform.And it looks like I cant keep long shaggy hair.I gotta cut it.Damn!And cutting hair here is not the cheapest thing in the world.I gotta start searching for a good and cheap stylist.not an easy task.ugh.School requires me to have neat hair.Above the collar.

Still using the internet cafe.Gonna be using it for a very long time.I probably wont get my internet up till end of this mth or early next mth.sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger j said...

didn't you just cut it at next? hahah..

11:58 AM  
Blogger tim said...

yeah i did.thing is they have some standards.like my hair shouldnt touch the collar.

4:15 PM  
Blogger j said...

aiyoh.. sounds like sec school all over again.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home