Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Its been a while.Things have been rather hectic.Trying to get my household stuff and make sure the apartment looks a bit more homely.

So i cried when I had to walk through the gate.I thought I was all right.But looking at the box the guys,serene and rachel gave me,with all the photos inside.I became a mess.I knew how much I would be missing them.Looking at the notes,I remembered why we were such good friends for so long after all.Still miss them a hell lot.

I have my very own duck now.Duck with the bobbing head.Supposedly part of the drivers club now.I love the not so little card by Bernie,Jac and Sam.Although i am quite sure that jac did the card and the other 2 wrote the notes.I think I am right.The duck is now sitting proudly on my table.

Schools been alright.I got my uniform today.Snazzy outfit for school.haha.Met a few accquaintances.Still miss all the friends back home a hell lot.I dont think I will ever stop missing them.I just have to try not to think about it that much.

Home has no internet connection.So I am using an internet cafe.Its quite frustrating cos I need to go through so many things to get it set up and its gonna take a while.bah!

I miss everyone back home.even those overseas.catch up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home