Friday, February 09, 2007

Its been 3 weeks.Its gonna be a month soon.I am rather tired already with school.Hoping to be able to get someone to share the apartment with me.Its been getting rather quiet and a little lonely I guess.Slowly getting used to the rigourous schedule of school although its really exhausting.By my 3rd and last lesson today I felt completely drained.To think I wanted to get in some part time work.I am slowly working on my relationships with the people in school.They are great to hang around with.Although, I still miss the friends back home.

Grandma is in ICU.Its quite serious and I hope she really does get better.But she is old and she is really in a lot of pain.Its quite sad I guess.Can hear from Mom's voice that she is really drained as well.

Do I miss home?yeah I do.I sometimes wonder what goes on at home.The difference is that I dont pine for home.I guess to a certain extent,it has not really set in yet.I dont feel anything yet.However,I do miss home very much to say the least.

ps:bernie.sorry.ran out of credits to talk.anyway,just do with your life what you see fit.hopefully
it all works out for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home