Sunday, February 04, 2007

Its scorching hot today.Its been the whole weekend.Today is 40degress and I certainly hope for some rain.

went up to Barossa Valley yesterday to do some sightseeing.I must say that it was a little disappointing as we were hoping to be able to see the vineyards and the winery.But it didnt get to happen.Did see some interesting stuff though and bought some Wolf Blass wine which is cheap.freaking cheap.If you buy it back home its like triple the price.

School is getting harder by the day.Days are long and lessons arent easy to get by.But i wanted it so I will have to make the best out of it.Financial accounting makes my head swim with what are assests,liabilities,expenses and the whole credit and debit thing.I have rooms divisions operations and i have to make beds as part of the practical aspect of the subject.Oh yeah and I take this subject called Beverage Service Ops(BSO).its an interesting subject where i learn how to set up bars and learn how to mix drinks and stuff.The practical exam is a very demanding exam where I have to mix a few drinks within a time limit and everything must be correct.other than that,i have been slowly getting to know people a bit better.

a few people have asked me about the little incident that happened last sunday.last sunday after the day at Glenelg,I was walking through the street back to the apartment,when a shirtless guy who was hanging out with his friends approached me.He somehow implied that I had to give him my shirt because he didnt have one.when I asked why.he said that I had better.He came right up to my face.I had the army t-shirt iin my bag and so decided to give that one to him to avoid any trouble.I wasnt planning on becomming a hero and doing a body combat on him.I probably wouldnt have been able to as well.so much for this friendly land uh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geri said...

Yes, learn to pick your battles. :)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home