Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I cant believe she is gone. It made me feel sick to see her lying motionless. To not have her call me "TIMMY!", to not hear her laughter, to not ask me to stay longer when I am about to leave. To not see her sit on her favourite chair. Admittedly, I was not extremely close to her. But she had a special place in my heart, she still does and she always will.

I had to stop myself from crying anymore today. I knew I had to stop. When the doors to the furnance closed, I just held my moms hand and I couldnt cry anymore. When I had to put her remains in the urn, I felt sick to my stomach. It was the worst feeling ever.

I know she is in a better place. I know she has had a long and fruitful life. She was an incredibly strong and spunky woman. I miss her. Its the hardest thing to accept that she is really gone. The hardest most difficult thing.

-In loving memory,you will forever be in my thoughts-
miss you ah ma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home