Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I am so glad that its a public holiday tomorrow. Its only the 2nd week of school and I want my holidays back. Thats bad uh.

There is one thing that I hate the most and that is bad service. Its fine if its bad service all around but what irks me the most is preferential service. What makes it worst is that its in a chinese restaurant. If its by a local I have nothing to say but the fact that its an asian makes me want to spit with disgust. I am never ever going back to Wah Hing for dinner,lunch anymore. Its detestful and I am repulsed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Francine said...

tim!!i don't know why i can't post messages on ya cbox!!BUT email me your address and krispy kremes are on the way - they would save you from ya allergic reaction, for a while. hee.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home