Monday, June 11, 2007

faces I see

These are faces I see on a daily basis. Faces I know and recognise since day one. Faces I talk to and work with. This extends to the face I live with.

I probably am being brutal classifying them as mere faces and nothing more. But honestly, sometimes I really do feel like there is nothing more to it. Maybe I make it that way and I probably sound cocky making it seem like I cant bring myself to make them more then just faces. But thats the honest brutal truth. Which is why I cant wait for the weekend. To see my friends.

I probably am getting myself too hyped up about this weekend. Expecting too much out of this weekend. You see, I know the drill. The more you expect, the more reality hits you. I have accepted this as a fact of life a long while ago. I seem to have forgotten and it is probably time to bring myself back down to earth.

Anyhow, its the start of exams tomorrow. I wont say I am prepared because preparation is just a state of mind. I will just say I tried because I dont even dare to say I tried my best as more effort could have really been put it. I feel like I am really getting a bit too full of myself. Reality check! Bedtime and a week ahead of madness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home