Saturday, June 09, 2007

I am finally done with serving in the restaurant. It was a good experience although it sometimes made me feel a bit worthless when I heard criticisms about my working style. Its all over and done with anyway. I never believed in having to change to suit anyone. I guess I did pretty well disregarding that comment.

Exams are next week. I sure am glad that I have a long weekend this week so that I can catch up with my revision.

Had a surprise visit this weekend by Mark teng,ying xiang,keith and kenneth. The gang took 2 days driving down from Melbourne stopping to explore much of the Great Ocean Road and the Grampions. Even they thought my apartment was a bit dirty. After exploring a bit of Adelaide they are off too Sydney for a week.

Its back to study after having too much fun already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home