Saturday, August 18, 2007

Marina,Rob,me and Nath

Rob,Nath and me


Soph,babz and tash

Wednesday was Nath's 20th birthday at the Steak House. Seems like we always go to the Steak House for someone's birthday. Pretty much has become a birthday tradition. But food is so good. It was a great night of celebration that started the night before with his birthday countdown.

Fell sick on Thursday. Felt like crap and totally out of sorts. It was incredibly crappy but I got myself into the mess after burning the candle on both ends of a little too long. Glad I had the day off yesterday and today to rest up.

Audi Race Week 2007 has officially started. There are heaps of yachts at the Marina front and it is a massive event. The fireworks were amazing yesterday and the band was incredible. I was beating myself up because I couldnt stay out late being sick. Race week is the major event on the island with live bands that start from 2pm in the afternoon. Apparently there is fireworks every night.

Things seem to be going well. Work isnt the most enjoyable thing but I cant complain. I believe I am rather fortunate with how everything has been going and it has been exciting no doubt. Not going to jinx it by saying anything more. Time to rest so I can party a lil. Roomie is bugging me to get loose.haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home