Sunday, August 12, 2007

whats not to love abt this beach...

Work has been so tiring the past few days and having a few hours of sleep and a big night out doesnt help when there are so many rooms to clean. Some of the rooms have been so messy I feel like strangling myself everytime I walk into a room that looks like a hurricane has swept through the rooms. It doesnt help when we have to clean rooms for guests arrivals before lunch. Have been having to go down to lunch at 2. Its crazy.

I am so looking forward to the off days because I really need the beach to just laze around. It would be good if I had my ipod which I had left in Brisbane at Seans house. Hopefully he sends it to me soon.

Going to be starting at Pool Terrace soon working at the hotel restaurant. I think I am doing room service though so that ought to be exciting. I am so glad I am off tmr and tues. Altho it looks like I have to work on Tues now cos my manager asked me too. There goes the bumming ard on tues. Tmr I'll have heaps of stuff to do so hopefully I can squeeze in some time by the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home