Monday, August 06, 2007

Its feels like its been forever since I got onto the island. Its only been 2 weeks though and other than work and hanging out with the people here there is really nothing much to do. I would upload pictures but I have yet to take any. I will take heaps tmr at my birthday dinner with the people here.

Its been alright so far. As shitty as the job is, its work. Its quite tiring somedays especially when the guy I am working with has poor english and its so hard to communicate. Other than that, I am getting to know more people. Having said that its still rather superficial at this stage but I cant complain.

I am happy on the island. Not happy with the stuff that I am drinking though. But its just the culture here where everyone drinks like fishes. Its so bad its not even funny. But I was watching the news the other day where it said drinking more than 5 standard drinks in a day for guys would give brain damage.Haha.

Other than that everything is going well. I am going to look for more jobs and try and earn some more money after this week. Will try and uplod pictures from tmr night and wed night. Wed night is Paul's birthday and he is celebrating his 21st as well.Till next time. Miss you guys heaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home