Friday, June 22, 2007

the LCB gang and more.

Josh,Jane and Amanda


Dinners with the LCB gang on Tues night with 2 bottles of Shiraz, 2 bottles of Sauvignon Blanc, 1 Bottle of chardonnay and a bubbly. It was a really good night celebrating our last nights before we see each other again in 6 months time.

Wed night was dinner with Josh,Jane and Amanda. Had a good time and they are really amazing people. Josh makes a really good mate to hang with. Jane is probably one of the nicest smartest girls I have met so far and Amanda is just amusing. Not in a bad way.

Somehow, I was really loving Adelaide and starting to make friends for real I guess. Its weird because leaving Adelaide felt like I was leaving something behind again. It was something like how I felt when I left Singapore for the first time.

Now its back to hot and sunny island city where I have to rush with everyone to squeeze on board the train or bus. Thats the only thing I hate about this place. For a society so advanced, we are so third world when it comes to our social graces.

Putting aside my whinging, its time for a real holiday and some sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home