Thursday, December 06, 2007






I have been real lazy when it comes to blogging. Just realised its been almost more than a month. Christmas is almost here. How time flies and I have exactly 41 days left on Hamilton island before I go back home and back to school.


I have learnt so much being here these past few months and things are really getting much better with my new job. I must say that I have been having heaps of fun these past few weeks. A little too much in fact and I should probably start staying at home more and saving me some money.

Had to say goodbye to Madison and Danielle yesterday. Its sad seeing someone leave everytime and they have both been absolutely good friends. Its been a blast having them around and I sure am going too miss them heaps. Sophie leaves tomorrow and James leaves Saturday.

with danielle at One Tree Hill


with Madison @ One Tree Hill


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home