Monday, October 16, 2006

I dont like to get into arguments and I dont like awkward situations.Yet,time and time again,I think I have this knack for saying things at the wrong time and being too direct.I have a reputation for being a bitch and for the longest time, I have been comfortable with that.lately,I wonder if I am my own undoing. I have told someone this before and I know it for a fact,that when people have negative things to say about you, look at yourself and reflect and dont always think your the misunderstood one, or that you are the victim or mindless ridicule.

When it comes to friends,I am willing to give.I am willing to listen to your problems,help you solve your problems.I have no problems with giving.its unfair placing expectations on your friends,expecting them to reciprocate,expecting them to know what your thinking or feeling,expecting them to be there for you like how your willing to be there for them.When you expect,you can very well expect to be disappointed, to be let down. At the same time,it would be nice to be on the receiving end.Someone said,while its fair to expect,you shouldnt.It doesnt mean its wrong.It just makes you human.Somehow,being human feels so wrong,feels so lousy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home