Sunday, October 22, 2006

So...i am a sick little bugger now.Everyones been bitching about the haze and I am trying hard not to,cos like it or not its gonna be here to stay for a while.Going to be medicated for a while so,I think my friends will be grateful for the peace and quiet they will get while I am drugged.Been sleeping so much,but I think I really need it.The past week has been rather memorable with Bernie's ORD celebration,where I drank too much.Not touching alcohol for a while.

Sat night was spent at Timbre supporting Flybar and I know I am biased, but they were the best.And the coolest thing is that they won.So Flybar is on their way to Hong Kong to compete on the world stage.Pity I didnt bring my camera so no pictures.But congrats to Flybar.You guys are the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home