Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Caught The Black Dahlia with Bernie,Sam and Shuhui.
I was rather lost for the first part of the show and thought that I was the only one.
haha.Kinda glad I wasnt the only one.
The show made you follow the "clues" and try and figure them out.
i was damn clueless and only got the whole thing at the end of the show.
its the kinda show that makes you go "OH!"
It was a damn gruesome show that makes me wanna hug the sides of my mouth.
Supper at NYDC and I was strangely hungry having eaten dinner before the movie.
Guess I had to take my mind off the viceral images.Ugh.
Had a good night out after being cooped upped at home for the past 2 days,
although Sam and Bernie were being mean asses.
Still, love them nonetheless.
Of course bernie would say I am the bitch.
ps:Bernie: I know yr gonna read this sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home